THANK YOU for visiting, lingering, listening to the variety of programs we are able to provide.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT OF THE SUCCESS OF OUR DAILY OPERATION!
We like to thank the following businesses coming on board with us and being our programming underwriters:
1. AIR-O MECHANICAL SERVICES , owned & operated by
RANDALL & DEBRA ALLEN, STATE LICENSED #CA058163
Serving locally and all the way back to ORLANDO, still servicing their clients, over 25 yrs. You may obtain more information for your heating & air conditioning needs BY CALLING THEM DIRECT: 321-299-2949
2. CROW TREE SERVICE, operated locally by the CROW BROTHERS , summers are known to be full of afternoon storms, potential twisters,
knocking down trees, dead branches, damaging properties, if you have concerns for tree removal , trimming call the WAYNE CROW at;
352-279-3858 or 352-217-2761
4. SPARKY'S PLACE-RESTAURANT , on St. Rd. East#40 in ASTOR, has Saturday night Specials, they are ready for you early, as 6:AM with fresh pipping coffee and home made breakfast, join them in their homey atmosphere, inquire about daily and weekend specials at; 352-759-3854, again; 352-759-3854, tell them you heard about them on WMCW 97.7 FM
5. HARRIS GROCERY STORE, right on St.Rd. #40 in ASTOR
have weekly special on fresh meat, if you visit them, you will experience friendly, help from the staff, they have everything, what you may need
from a grocery market store.
7. ASTOR MARINE in Astor On St. Rd. # 40
Owner; MONICA CONNOLLY
8. C-HEAD Composting TOILET system, no water, no electricity required, odor free
eco friendly system for RVS, TRAILERS, TRUCKS, HUNTING, CAMPING, SAILING VESSELS, ECONOMICAL
SOLUTION manufacturing located in ASTOR, FL. on ST.RD # 40
VISIT VEBSITE www.c-head.com
Please tell a friend where you have found us www.astorcommunityradio.us and
please visit both of our websites; www.astorcommunityraddio.org
you can also get more info about us at; www.rwpr.us
just in case you forgot, you have found us at; www.astorcommunityradio.us
YOU CAN ALWAYS WRITE TO US, APPRECIATE YOUR INPUTS, MUSIC LIBRARY REQUESTS
Below see our account representatives,
JOE BARRETT, who is our 'Goodwill Ambassador' representing WMCW 97.9 FM to our local businesses to sponsor our programming, by underwriting music segments, upcoming events, simply promote note worthy community projects.
David ZETTEL is our Account Executive, who is a home owner in ASTOR and visits merchants and discusses how we can help them locally-globally. DAVID is another 'Goodwill Ambassador' representing WMCW 97.9 FM to our local businesses to sponsor our programming, by underwriting music segments, upcoming events, simply promote note worthy community projects.. Contact DAVID @ office 352-759-2646 or cell 813-352-0150.